Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We are drowning!


drowning-12

(This post was mailed to us by Vishal Metha one of our users. He has shared and express his tale (nightmare)  in this recession.)
 

Hi my name is Vihal metha and i’m a users of yqworld.com and also follow your blog. It’s here where I read about the article that was posted by you on recession http://www.yqworld.com/yqblog/?p=137though the article was not on recession, it had more on how to save and make sure that you’re not going to lose your job. 

I have been reading about recession on your site, I always thought this will not touch me. I was under the impression that recession is for others and my job is not at stake. But today this very recession has taken away my job and I see myself one amongst the many who have lost their job.

I was always in command as far as my job was concerned. I worked hard, had a wonderful team under me who kept the deadlines and we together met almost all the targets given to us.

And slowly I could feel the recession gripping me. 

recession

I could see that we were not able to meet the targets in time. Revenues were fast depreciating and one fine morning the top bosses did what they are supposed to do in these days of slowdown. They axed my job.

This was a shocking revelation and struck me hard. Until a few days everything seemd to be working perfectly. And now all of a sudden it was all gone.

Today I don’t have the money and don’t have a job. I am sitting at home doing nothing and this is killing me now. I have applied at many places for the job but since no one is looking to hire I think am not going to find one soon.

Though today I have lost everything, my faith is still intact. I am sure that good times will come soon, all we have to do is hold on and let this recession storm pass us.   

 If you have  you anything to share or to express then please do share with us. 

No comments: