Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's your dream job?


Guys i'm sure everyone of us has a dream job...job that we find so kool..
EX: A chocolate tester for Cadbury's or any Swiss brand.
b) Playing for Chelsea/Leverpool/Man U as a forward.
c) A service at the IAF.
d)manager at a gaming company

Lets talk about our dream jobs..or if u have some crazy weird idea for a job...or simply the job dat u really wanted to pursue but family didnt let u..

My dream job: BARTENDER
I still remember the day i watched "Cocktails and drems" and broke 4 glasses and one ketchup bottle trying to be tom crusie. If you have seen the movie u would know that tom crusie plays the role of bartender in it.

Yep: It's my dream job to be a BARTENDER at a beach site bar. (Dream job coz thats wat i really want to do but my parents would nva let me do dat).

www.yqworld.com (educational and career hub)
http://yq-world.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. I am a market researcher by occupation! But its not very rare when i wonder..whether thts really what i want to do? I am not sure how much things will change after i have read the article.. but things will change for sure. I wanted to be sportsman.. an athlete but never really chased my dream. I may not become tht now, but nothing can stop me now from trying!
Thanks to the person who has written this article. Thanks a ton!!

YQWORLD - The Education Hub said...

hey ankit...thanks for ur comment and input. While reading your comment,when u said nothing can stop me from trying..really made me think that if our dream job is something that we cant take up for living then atleast we should follow it closely and stay connected to it..like ankit you wanted to be a sportsman but didn't chased it for obvious reasons..but im sure he keep himself busy playing sports on weekends..Somewhere living his dream in real life..May be not on that bigger stage but hey it doesnt matter if you love wat u doing and always wanted to do. You have to live the real life but life becomes fabulous when you start living small part of your dreams.

This vacation im going goa and going to learn some bartender tactics at membos. :)

Thanks..Ankit.