Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducation



YQWorld - stands for Youth Quotient of the World. Young people are vibrant and unique personalities, and each has his or her own world to define.


Questions that often plague youngsters who have just finished school are universal. What should I do in life? What career path should I choose? What do I have an aptitude for? What kind of personality do I have? What’s the highest position in the corporate world that I could achieve? Can I pursue a career in something I love? What kind of future would that hold for me? What are my options?


YQ World offers career guidance that provides access to the skills and resources students need to overcome these obstacles and prepares them to make choices relevant to their personal strengths and interests.


Our Vision is to provide a platform that will endeavour to guide young people in taking the best decisions regarding their education and career, together with other issues relevant to them, so that they may shape their own future and lead successful, rewarding lives.’’


YQWorld aims to provide young people with information at their fingertips that would help them make the right educated decision. Tell us what would you like to see on YQWorld? We intend to answer all queries on your academic needs at different stages of your career’


No comments: